|Milk||2 cup||Corn Flour||4 tbsp|
|Vinegar||1 tbsp||Oil or Butter||2 tbsp|
|Sugar||1 tsp||Mustard powder||1/4 tsp||Salt||1 tsp||Pepper powder||1/4 tsp|
And finally we learn how to make Mayo at home !!
- 1. Add 1/4 cup milk to corn flour in a bowl and mix well without any lumps. Use balloon whisk.
2. Heat the remaining milk in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
3. Add the above mixture to milk & cook on medium flame till it begins to thicken.
4. Cool to room temperature & add mustard, pepper, salt, sugar, butter & vinegar and beat well with the balloon whisk till creamy.
5. Transfer to a clean, dry bottle. Keep it tightly closed and refrigerated. Remains good for 10 days.