- Atā (Wheat Flour) – 1 Cup
- Guda(Jaggery)-1/4 Cup
- Gujurāti( Cardamom) – 4 pcs
- Lunā (Salt) – As per taste
- Pānamahuri(Saunf)-1.5 table spoon
- Refine Tela( Refined Oil)- for deep frying
- 1. Take two cup of water and start heating it.
2. Add Jaggery(Guda) to the hot water and do continuous stirring.
3. When jaggery will completely mix up with water,put saunf(panamahuri) and crushed cardamom(gujurati) to it.
4. Put salt as per your taste not much like curry.Just a pinch of it will also be fine.
5. When water will start to boil ,add wheat Flour(Atta) slowly and stir it continuously( to avoid lumps)
(Donot put the whole atta at once,add it very slowly and continuous stirring is the must)
6. Now keep that for cooling for(10 -15 mints),Once its done now kneed that like we do for dough.
(if atta will stick to your hand ,just use some oil over your palms before kneeding )
7. Make round shaped rolls and then press it in between your two palms to make it oval shape.
8. put pan over your gas and add refined oil (you can use ghee for better smell).Then deeply fry (till they turn brown) those oval shaped Atta stuffs.