Nicholas sparks "The Choice"

Review Books and their stories...
Forum rules
READ: Board-Wide Rules and Regulations.
Please post here if you have any Suggestions, Feedback or Complaints.
iAspire

Nicholas sparks "The Choice"

Postby iAspire » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:55 am

If you ever had a crush on your neighbor then the story will interest you even more cos Travis Parker in "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks sure does. For those people who believe that love takes no time, this book is for them. It’s written so well that you just don’t want to put it down until the last page is read and even then, you wonder what happens next.

After the sad and touching "A Walk to Remember" by Nicholas Sparks, this is my next read of his. He has this miraculous gift of telling a love story that truly touches your heart.

I was immediately drawn into the small coastal town where the book takes place. The story in the book dwells on how the choices we make, even the smallest and insignificant ones in the course of our life. It is about love, faith and trust and the choices we can make in our life to show them. In "The Choice", you meet veterinarian Travis Parker who seems to have everything he wants and physicians assistant Gabrielle Holland whose life isn't going exactly as planned. Their worlds collide when they become next door neighbors, and fall in love as these things go. Then comes life's twists and turns and choices they are to make to keep their love alive.

"The Choice" as rightly quoted is all about -- How far would you go to keep the hope of love alive ?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mari
Fresher

Re: Nicholas sparks "The Choice"

Postby Mari » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 am

so true :) i too have read this book, and i agree with what you have written :) beautiful story :) definitely havent put down the book once i started, and i feel Nicholas Sparks writes the best love stories ever :)

Return to “Book Reviews”